EWPA Yellow Card Photo I.D licence. (EWP) Boom Lift 11 meters and under or Scissor Lift Training. Onsite or Offsite Training .Ask us about taking Our Scissor lift to your Workplace Facilities and combining Working at Heights with EWP Course
RIIHAN301D - Operating Elevating Work Platforms (Boom Lift 11 meters and under)
4 to 8 hour Courses (depending on students experience and number of trainees)
Courses are Run Daily. Weekends by appointment only.
$299 (Discount on Group Bookings) Special offer! Boom and Scissor lift $330.00
(add any other class from VL, SL (Scissor Lift) or TL for just $30 each!)
"Group Bookings Min 5 people Adelaide,Canberra,Sydney"
Courses are held at our Training facilities at Virginia North side of Brisbane & Southside of Brisbane Cooper plains or at your Site or Workplace Facilities Australia Wide.
Our Boom Lift Training Course can be completed separately or as part of our Elevated Work Platform Training Course. This course offers comprehensive hands on training. We schedule courses from Monday to Friday. Group bookings Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. Our trainers are fully Nationally Accredited by the Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA).
Students can expect to learn the skills required to safely operate Boom Lifts.
On completion of the training you will receive a EWPA Nationally Recognised Yellow Plastic Card with photo I.D. This will have all the Classes of the courses in which you are deemed to be competent.
- Plan work – Identify hazards and implement appropriate control measures;
- Conduct routine checks – Check logbook, EWP structural integrity, safety and communication equipment;
- Set up – Check ground suitability, apply appropriate hazard prevention/control measures;
- Operate Boom LIft– Use relevant plant movements, use best mobile practice and respond to unplanned/unsafe situations, use of riggers and stabilizers;
- Shut down – Correctly stow Boom Lift and safety equipment, conduct routine post-operational checks, clean up workplace;