Confined Space Training*
RIIWHS202D - Enter and Work in Confined Space
4 to 8 hours (depending on students experience and number of trainees and if you conbined with Working At Heights Course)
Courses are Run daily. Weekends by appointment only.
$350.00 (Discount for Group Bookings) (*combined with Working at Heights Course $550.00 Now $500
Courses are at held our Training facilities at Virginia North side of Brisbane & Southside of Brisbane or at your Site or Workplace Facilities Australia Wide.
This training course has a duration of 4- 8 hours and involves face-to-face training. Participants who can demonstrate competency by passing both the theory and practical assessments will receive a Statement of Attainment and a small wallet sized plastic card.
The course is designed to give the person knowledge and skills entering and working in confined spaces in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes planning and preparing for entry of confined spaces, entry and working in confined spaces, exiting confined spaces and cleaning up.
- Civil construction
- Coal mining
- Extractive industries
- Metalliferous mining
- General construction
Access, interpret and apply safety procedures and ensure the work activity is compliant.
- Inspect site to determine layout, physical condition of structures, prevailing weather conditions, equipment requirements and potential hazards
- Adhere to WHS requirements
- Identify, select and check safety equipment for serviceability
- Identify, manage and report potential risks and hazards
- Consult with authorised personnel to select materials, tools and equipment and check for serviceability
- Select, wear and care for personal protective equipment
- Plan and prepare for entering and working in confined spaces
- Enter and work in the confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clear work area and dispose of or recycle materials
- Clean, check, maintain and store tools and equipment