Forklift Refresher Training
Getting Ready for a Verification of Competency (V.O.C) - Forklift Refresher Training
Courses are run weekly and on weekends by appointment only.
Courses are held at our Training facilities at Virginia Northside of Brisbane & Southside of Brisbane or at your Site or Workplace Facilities Australia Wide
Theory competency assessment
Trainees have their theoretical knowledge assessed to determine if any gaps exist. All incorrect responses are discussed and re-assessed after additional training.
Bad Operating Habits / Previous Accidents Discussed
All of the most common bad operating habits are discussed at length as well as their consequences.
Practical operating assessment
Trainees are shown the level of competence compliant with industry standards at which they are required to operate. This level of competence is demonstrated and each trainee is individually assessed on their equipment.
Battery Handling, Maintenance & Charging
Trainees are shown the procedures for safe battery handling and charging and the related dangers will be explained.
- Operator Safety Checks / Reporting Machine Faults
- Trainees are taken through either their company’s safety check list or one provided by us. The procedures for reporting accidents and machine damage are explained and tested
- General operating procedures
- General driving procedures regarding the safe use of equipment and their attachments are discussed and tested
- Any changes to recent laws and regulations that affect operators are included