Front End Loader Ticket
RIIMPO321E - Front End Loader Operations in Civil Construction
Dependent on students knowledge and practical experience
Courses are run weekly and on weekends by appointment only.
Courses are held at our Training facilities at Virginia Northside of Brisbane & Southside of Brisbane or at your Site or Workplace Facilities Australia Wide
The course is designed to give the person knowledge and skills to safely operate a Front End Loader. The course is a competency based face-to- face training.
Participants who show competency by passing both theory and practical assessment. It’s a Work Health Safety Requirement for the Participants to be able to read and write Basic English.
The Participants will receive a Statement of Attainment and a small wallet size plastic card in which you are deemed to be competent.
- Planning and Preparing
- Pre operational checks
- Familiarising yourself with the machine
- Operating the Front End loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the front End Loader attachments
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Theory training
- Theory Assessment
- Operational Assessment