Scissor Lift Training and BOOM (EWP) 11 meters and under. Onsite or Offsite Training.
RIIHAN301D - Operating Elevating Work Platforms (Scissor Lift) Course Duration Boom Lift up to 11 Meters.
4 to 8 hour Courses (depending on students experience and number of trainees)
Courses are Run Daily and Evenings. Weekends.
$200 (Discount on Group Bookings) Special offer! Scissor Lift and Boom lift up to 11 meters $250.
"Group Bookings Min 5 people Canberra,Sydney"
Courses are held at our Training facilities at Our new training venue 5 Hillside Street Maddingley 3340 Victoria close to Bacchus Marsh and will bring the Scissor lift too your Site or Workplace Facilities Victoria Wide.
Our Scissor Lift Training Course and Boom lift course up to 11 meters can be completed separately or as part of our Elevated Work Platform Training Course. This course offers comprehensive hands on training. We schedule courses from Monday to Sunday evening courses. Our trainers are fully Nationally Accredited and Affordable Training is affiliated with Tectra Australia RTO (#40889).
Students can expect to learn the skills required to safely operate Scissor Lifts.
On completion of the training you will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment and Plastic Card . This will have all the Classes of the courses in which you are deemed to be competent.
- Plan work – Identify hazards and implement appropriate control measures;
- Conduct routine checks – Check logbook, EWP structural integrity, safety and communication equipment;
- Set up – Check ground suitability, apply appropriate hazard prevention/control measures;
- Operate Scissor Lift– Use relevant plant movements, use best mobile practice and respond to unplanned/unsafe situations, use of outriggers and stabilizers;
- Shut down – Correctly stow Scissor Lift or Boom Lift and safety equipment, conduct routine post-operational checks, clean-up workplace;