Conduct Articulated Haul Truck (Dump Truck) Moxie Truck Course
Operations in Civil Construction
Unit of Competency RIIMPO337E – Conduct Articulated Haul Truck (Dump Truck) Moxie Truck Course
Dependent on students’ knowledge and practical experience
Courses are run weekly and on weekends by appointment only
Special offer! Was $1500 Now $1300.00 per person.
Courses are held at our Training facilities at Southside of Brisbane
The course is designed to give the person knowledge and skills to safely operate a Dump Truck Articulated (Moxie Truck). The course is a competency-based face-to- face training. Participants who show competency by passing both theory and practical assessment. It’s a Work Health Safety Requirement for the Participants to be able to read and write Basic English.
Participants will receive a PDF Version of their Statement of Attainment from RTO, Tectra Australia 40889, by Email, when him or her are deemed to be competent. Statements of attainment are documents (like a certificate) that show the units of competency that a student completes as part of a nationally recognised course and a small wallet size plastic card.
- Planning and Preparing
- Pre operational checks
- Familiarising yourself with the machine. Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
- Operating the Dump Truck Articulated (Moxie Truck)
- Load, carry and place materials
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Shut down procedure
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Theory training
- Theory Assessment
- Operational Assessment
Verification of Competency (VOC’S)
- Must hold documented evidence of competency. Operating the (Dump Truck )Articulated Haul Truck (Moxie Truck)