Conduct Articulated Haul Truck (Dump Truck) Moxie Truck Course
Operations in Civil Construction
Unit of Competency RIIMPO337E – Conduct Articulated Haul Truck (Dump Truck) Moxie Truck Course
Dependent on students’ knowledge and practical experience
Courses are run weekly and on weekends by appointment only
Special offer! Was $1500 Now $1300.00 per person.
Courses are held at our Training facilities at Southside of Brisbane or at your Site or Workplace Facilities Australia Wide
The course is designed to give the person knowledge and skills to safely operate a Dump Truck Articulated (Moxie Truck). The course is a competency-based face-to- face training. Participants who show competency by passing both theory and practical assessment. It’s a Work Health Safety Requirement for the Participants to be able to read and write Basic English.
Participants will receive a PDF Version of their Statement of Attainment from RTO, Tectra Australia 40889, by Email, when him or her are deemed to be competent. Statements of attainment are documents (like a certificate) that show the units of competency that a student completes as part of a nationally recognised course and a small wallet size plastic card.
- Planning and Preparing
- Pre operational checks
- Familiarising yourself with the machine. Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
- Operating the Dump Truck Articulated (Moxie Truck)
- Load, carry and place materials
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Shut down procedure
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Theory training
- Theory Assessment
- Operational Assessment
Verification of Competency (VOC’S)
- Must hold documented evidence of competency. Operating the (Dump Truck )Articulated Haul Truck (Moxie Truck)