Yellow Card EWPA Photo I.d. Scissor Training Or Boom Lift Training Course. Onsite or Offsite Training. Ask us about taking our Scissor lift to your Workplace Facilities and combining Working at Heights with EWP Course
RIIHAN301F - Operating Elevating Work Platforms. Scissor Lift Training and Boom Training Special $330.00!
4 to 8 hour Courses (depending on students experience and number of students)
Courses are Run Daily. Weekends by appointment only.
$275 Scissor Lift Training Course
(add any other class from VL, SL, BL or TL for just $30 each!)
Courses are held at our Training facilities at Virginia North side of Brisbane & Cooper plains or at your Site, we can bring the Scissor Lift to your workplace in Brisbane or Workplace Facilities Australia Wide.
Our Elevated Work Platform training Courses offer comprehensive hands on training with fully Nationally accredited Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA) trainers. Students can expect to learn the skills required to safely operate various types of elevating work platforms. We schedule courses Monday to Friday, Group bookings Saturday and Sunday by appointment only.
On completion of the training you will receive a EWPA Nationally Recognised Yellow Plastic Card with photo I.D. This will have all the Classes of the courses in which you are deemed to be competent.
- Plan work – Identify hazards and implement appropriate control measures;
- Conduct routine checks – Check logbook, EWP structural integrity, safety and communication equipment;
- Set up – Check ground suitability, apply appropriate hazard prevention/control measures;
- Operate EWP – Use relevant plant movements, use best mobile practice and respond to unplanned/unsafe situations, use of riggers and stabilizers;
- Shut down – Correctly stow EWP and safety equipment, conduct routine post-operational checks, clean up workplace;