EWPA Yellow Card With Photo I.D Licence. Scissor Lift Training or Boom Lift Training (EWP) 11 meters and under, Onsite or Offsite Training Melbourne Victoria and Brisbane Queensland Ask us about taking our Scissor Lift to your Workplace Facilities, Melbourne Venue call. 0490897203.
RIIHAN301E - EWPA Yellow Card Photo I.D Licence. Operating Elevating Work Platforms Scissor Lift or (Boom Lift 11 meters and under) Melbourne and BrisbaneMelbourne Special ( Scissor Lift Vertical Lift Course $225 ) Special offer! Boom and Vertical Lift, Scissor lift course $300.00
4 to 8 hour Courses (depending on students experience and number of trainees)
Courses are Run Daily. Weekends Evenings and Industry days off (RDO) by appointment only.
Scissor Lift (Discount on Group Bookings) Melbourne Special offer! Boom and Vertical Lift, Scissor lift course $300
(add any other class from VL, SL (Scissor Lift) or TL for just $30 each!)
"Group Bookings and Great Prices Min 5 people ,Canberra, Adelaide,Sydney,"
Courses are held at our Training Venue: (Melbourne) 5 Hillside Street Maddingley 3340 Victoria, close to Bacchus Marsh and our Second Training Venue, Unit 1, 2 Cyanamid Street, Laverton North, VIC 3026, We will bring the scissor lift to you at your Site or Workplace Facilities. We run courses Australia Wide. I.E Brisbane Adelaide Sydney.
Our Boom Lift Training Course can be completed separately or as part of our Elevated Work Platform Training Course. This course offers comprehensive hands on training. We schedule courses from Monday to Friday. Group bookings Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. Our trainers are fully Nationally Accredited by the Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA).
Students can expect to learn the skills required to safely operate Boom Lifts.
On completion of the training you will receive a EWPA Nationally Recognised Yellow Plastic Card with photo I.D. This will have all the Classes of the courses in which you are deemed to be competent.
- Plan work – Identify hazards and implement appropriate control measures;
- Conduct routine checks – Check logbook, EWP structural integrity, safety and communication equipment;
- Set up – Check ground suitability, apply appropriate hazard prevention/control measures;
- Operate Boom LIft– Use relevant plant movements, use best mobile practice and respond to unplanned/unsafe situations, use of riggers and stabilizers;
- Shut down – Correctly stow Boom Lift and safety equipment, conduct routine post-operational checks, clean up workplace;