Yellow Card EWP 11 meters and under, Photo I.D Licence (Boom lift) Onsite or Offsite Training
RIIHAN301D - Operating Elevating Work Platforms Scissor Lift or (Boom Lift 11 meters and under)Special offer! Boom and Scissor lift $330.00
4 to 8 hour Courses (depending on students experience and number of trainees)
Courses are Run Daily. Weekends by appointment only.
$299 (Discount on Group Bookings) Special offer! Boom and Scissor lift $330.00
(add any other class from VL, SL (Scissor Lift) or TL for just $30 each!)
"Group Bookings Min 5 people Melbourne,Canberra, Adelaide,Sydney"
Courses are held at our Training facilities at 25 Shannon Place Virginia North side of Brisbane & Southside of Brisbane Cooper plains or at your Site or Workplace Facilities Australia Wide.
Our Boom Lift Training Course can be completed separately or as part of our Elevated Work Platform Training Course. This course offers comprehensive hands on training. We schedule courses from Monday to Friday. Group bookings Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. Our trainers are fully Nationally Accredited by the Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA).
Students can expect to learn the skills required to safely operate Boom Lifts.
On completion of the training you will receive a EWPA Nationally Recognised Yellow Plastic Card with photo I.D. This will have all the Classes of the courses in which you are deemed to be competent.
- Plan work – Identify hazards and implement appropriate control measures;
- Conduct routine checks – Check logbook, EWP structural integrity, safety and communication equipment;
- Set up – Check ground suitability, apply appropriate hazard prevention/control measures;
- Operate Boom LIft– Use relevant plant movements, use best mobile practice and respond to unplanned/unsafe situations, use of riggers and stabilizers;
- Shut down – Correctly stow Boom Lift and safety equipment, conduct routine post-operational checks, clean up workplace;